dinsdag 28 januari 2014

We miss you Mom // We missen je Mam

Vandaag zou mijn schoonmoeder haar 90e verjaardag vieren. Helaas heeft ze dat net niet mogen halen. Deze dag zal voor ons nu altijd een dag van herinneringen zijn. Mam, maak er vandaag maar een feestje van met Papa en de hondjes, je zussen en broer, zwagers en schoonzus. De club is weer compleet nu jij daar bent.
We missen je zo verschrikkelijk!
Today would have been my mom-in-law her 90th birthday. Unfortunately she just missed it. For us this day will always be one of memories now. Mom, hope you can celibrate with Dad and the doggies, your sisters and brother and their spouses. The club is complete with you there now. 
We miss you so much! 
Een mooie herinnering, ons viertjes samen. // A beautiful memory, the four of us together.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. It's hard to lose a parent. Even a parent-in-law. Nice post. I see you're counting the days until you get to Phoenix. Hey - if you get close to Mesa I can show you an archeological dig going on about two miles from me. It's been there the whole time I've been here -just covered up and they just started digging a few years ago on it. Pretty interesting. And I could show you the pre-historic Ho-Ho-Kam Indian canals that were all over this valley when people first came here. Oh --- and Casa Grande ruins monument. Look that up on Google. So much to see around historically. You're going to need more time. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely photos! I'm sorry for your loss.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Bianca! It's so hard to loose a parent... I still think of my Granny every day. She's been gone for 7 years now. Your going to Phoenix! All my family lives there. I hope it's not too hot while you're there. Hope you are well, will write more soon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen