zondag 9 december 2012

Happy B'day Big Sis!!!

Vandaag is mijn grote zus, Francis, jarig. Haar leeftijd verklap ik niet, dat hoort niet he?! Zus, als je dit leest, een hele fijne dag vandaag, een denderend jaar gewenst en dat al je dromen waar mogen worden. Tot vanmiddag!
Today is my big sisters', Francis, birthday. I won't tell her age, because that's not done, is it?! Sis, if you read this, have a wonderful day today, may you have a smashing year and may all your dreams come true.  'Till this afternoon!


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Happy Birthday Francis! I hope you have a great day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aaaww. Thanks! Bianca for posting this and Kristi and Debbie for your responce. Had a lovely time with the family this afternoon, great gifst (ok... bit bummed out that my new scale told me I was 8.5 kg heavier than my old scale said but that's a 'minor' detal :P ) so a great birthday. Hope the next year will be a good one.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen