dinsdag 13 november 2012

#2 for today; Great news!!!/ No.2 van vandaag; Goed nieuws!!

Vandaag kreeg ik de vraag van een quiltwinkel waar ik vaak kom of ik een aantal van mijn quilts tentoon wil stellen ter ere van de opening van hun nieuwe pand. Maar natuurlijk wil ik dat!!! Ik bedoel; 12 van mijn quilts. Tentoongesteld!!  Ik voel me zeer vereerd, dat snap je.....

Today I got the question of a local quiltshop I visit frequently if I would be willing to exhibit some of my quilts in their new soon to be opened shop. But of course I want to!!! I mean; 12 quilts of mine. Exhibited!!! You can understand I feel really honored....

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Congratulations!! I remember when my first quilt was displayed in a shop. It is a good feeling. Lane

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hello & congratulations!! How exciting! I don't know if I could do that... maybe one, I don't know!
    I wish there was a way I could magically appear at your house to help with the loading of the quilt. I've done mine alone, and it's much easier to have two people helping.

    Your morning routine sounds like something that works, so I'm going to give it a try. Lately my energy is gone before I get to what I really want to do. Oh--kitten's new name is Pippa Jane--fits her better.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Parabéns!Seus trabalhos são lindos e merecem exposição.Felicidades.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen