dinsdag 18 september 2012

What a find!! // Wat een vondst!!

Ik ben een groot liefhebber van neuzen op Marktplaatst. Leuke spulletjes voor weinig. Vorig weekend heb ik daar een geweldige bureaustoel gevonden, welke ik vandaag opgehaald heb. Ook nog een stuk of 9 stalenboeken vol kleine stukken meubelstof die we zondag opgehaald hebben. Voel je m aankomen??  Ik ga die mooie bureaustoel bekleden met een patchwork van allerlei meubelstofjes!!! Een perfect project voor na onze fijne vakantie die over 6 dagen al begint!

I am a big fan of snooping around Marktplaats (an online market place/thriftstore). Lovely stuff for small amounds. Last week I found me an awesome desk chair that I picked up today and lots of sample books filled with small pieces of upholstery. that we fetched sundag. Feeling it???? I'm going to upholster that chair in a patchwork of all kinds of upholstery!!! It will be the perfect project to begin with after our great vacation that will start in 6 days! 




8 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the chair!

    Six days until vacation time--how exciting! Have a great trip!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love that chair!!!! Wow, what a find. I can't believe it is only 6 days until your trip...my time flies.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great chair . . . can't wait to see your "redo!"

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love it! And I can't wait to see the finished project. You are SO darn TALENTED!!!!!
    xo, misha

    p.s. are you packed?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a wonderful chair!
    I know you are excited about your trip :)
    Hugs,
    Donna

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ahhhh! You got your inspiration from the chair you posted about earlier. What a terrific chair you found for the project and I like the upholstery swatches too. You will never want to leave your sewing space now.

    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hi! I live in Hoover, Alabama and have anxiously been awaiting your trip. Is it possible for you to post your map again? I'd love to see where you are going in our state. Now is a really good time to come here.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I am in LOVE with that chair you scored! It's absolutely incredible :) I can't wait to see it when you're finished!

    Is that quilt hanging from the wall yours? It's quite stunning :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen