zaterdag 11 augustus 2012

My boys..... Again......

Gezien de reakties zijn mijn jongetjes blijkbaar heel populair en vooral de lekkere buikjes-foto's zijn erg geliefd. Dus - en vooral voor Misha - nog meer lekkere kattenkopjes en buikjes....
Given the reactions my boys are apparently very popular and especially those jelly bellies are loved. So - and specially for Misha - some more lovely cat faces and bellies....
My favorite picture ever, A Cat on A Quilt..... 


Arie has a spotted belly and is rarely seen! 
Bram's belly is even less seen!!! Here he is being naughty laying on a quilt......  ooooh Bram...
Dirk loves to show his belly. He, that belly took a lot of work making!!! 
..... and so nice and wobbely jelly belly it is......
Can't look at it any more.....
This box is to small.....
No, you are to big!! I fit, don't I?! 
Don't you just want to rub that belly?! 






My boys are the most lovely furry babies!!! Love them very much and couldn't do without them! 
Have a great weekend y'all!!!! 

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Your fur babies are so cute. Love your pictures.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your boys remind me of my girls .. big bellies! Adorable!
    Hugs
    Donna

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I just love them all! The second picture is my favorite!!! Do they ever try to climb over the fence around your back yard? Maybe those jelly bellies keep them from jumping too high! Ha!
    Have a wonderful day :)
    xo, misha

    your couch is gorgeous! My fave colors

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous! I also love cats on quilt photos and Cees is a really good model!! Dirk is a cubby chap, isn't he but they are all beautiful. No wonder you love your boys so much!
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your boys are sooooo handsome!! I love them all!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen