maandag 23 juli 2012

For Donna, a dear friend with a big loss.....


Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I did not die.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Thoughts and prayers for Donna. What a lovely poem you shared.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Bianca,
    How precious to remember me and my family. We miss Amber so much :) Love the poem!
    Big Hugs,
    Donna

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thoughts and prayers for your friend and their family. Hugs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love that poem. Many hugs for your friend. Nothing harder in the world than losing someone you love.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen