woensdag 20 juni 2012

Wat afleiding // Some distraction

Voel me niet zo geweldig, heb een verlammende migraine en de fibro leeft zich helemaal uit op me. Omdat bloggen en vooral andere blogs lezen me altijd afleidt van mijn eigen beslommeringen, toch ook een kleine post van mij, voor anderen die dat ook nodig hebben wellicht.
Wat lieve kattenkindjes maar???
Not feeling so great, having a paralyzing migraine and the fibro is having his way with me.
Because blogging and - even more - reading blogs of others gives me a good distraction of my own troubles, I'm also posting today, for those who maybe need this too.
Some lovely cat-babies then???
Need a hug??? Come over here....
  






Hope you feel better now. // Hoop dat je je nu wat beter voelt.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. You always find such cute kitten photos. Thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love every picture! I am having a rough time too! I wished we lived near each other :(
    I take Imitrex for my migraines. Have you ever tried this? Also, I can't remember what meds you take for Fibro. I was wondering if we take the same things.
    I hope you begin feeling better!
    xo, misha

    p.s. what time is it there :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I LOVE them!!! Thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen